»

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Small gift as a great appreciation.... tq 3x


Salam…
23-24 Oct 2012.. .
EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION GIFT DEDICATION ON CONNECT AND REACT DAY… terima kasih kawan… uishhhh… apple... so sweetttt… tq kak puteri.. kak nija dan as shaari…. Untuk aiman ngan afra tq 3x..for  the McFlurry…








Thank you for your friendship


Thank you for our friendship
For it means so much to me,
Your 
kindness and understanding
And loving 
ways you share so free. 
Thank you for being beside me
When I 
needed someone that cared,
And thank you for all your 
loyalty
For the times together we shared.

Thank you for our friendship
For it's something even money can't buy,
Thank you for holding me 
tightly
When there was a need I had to cry.

Thank you for always 
smiling
When I couldn't smile at all,
And thank you for 
boosting my ego
For the times I felt so small.

Your friendship I 
cherish so deeply
So this message to you I send,
May God bless and always watch over you
And may you always 
remain my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment